Christie Studio offers a range of services to suit clients’ individual needs for interior architecture and design. The core aim is to help you, the client, achieve your ambitions by guiding you through the design and realisation of your project.
Offering consultancy, design-only and freelance design services.
- Feasibility studies and conceptual designs
- Drawing production, documentation, specifications and supervision
- Space planning and auditing
- Creative lighting concept design
- Bespoke furniture design
- Furniture, fittings and equipment (FF&E) specification
- Project management
Vector works 2017 is the Computer Aided Design package for the production of technical drawings. It is widely-used and cutting-edge software. It offers good compatibility with other CAD tools, producing drawings, which can be easily exported to other packages.
Christie Studio charges competitive rates in accordance with guidelines by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) affiliated with the BIID.
British Institute of Interior Design (BIID): http://www.bida.org